Translate

poniedziałek, 7 października 2013

UK Glossybox wrzesień ! / September glossybox:)






Niedawno otrzymałam wrześniowego glossybox. Jak zwykle pięknie zapakowane pudelko z pięcioma niespodziankami . Te produkty znalazłam po otwarciu pudelka:

- perfumke Untold Elizabeth Arden
-bronzer
-pre-glued lashes
-onyx eye liner
classic shine and gloss serum


***

I have received the september glossybox not long time ago. As usual beautiful box with five surprises . Items above are those which I have found after opening the box:

-Elizabeth Arden perfum
-bronzer
- pre-glued lashes
-Onyx eye liner
-classic shine & gloss serum






  Perfum Elizabeth Arden UNTOLD  




Perfumka Elizabeth Arden UNTOLD - luksusowa i nowoczesna, kompozycja kwiatowa, pięknie zapakowana, idealna na zime. Długo się utrzymuje i myslę, że po skończeniu tej kupię butelke w większym rozmiarze.

Elizabeth Arden UNTOLD Perfum- luxurious and modern, floral composition, beautiful packaging, perfect for the winter. It lasts long on the skin and I think If I run out of it I will buy bigger bottle.



hd Brows




Bronzer- ma piękny brązowy, ciepły odcień. Ja zamiast używać do jego aplikowania załączonej gąbki używam pędzelka :) cena produktu w normalnym rozmiarze 17 pounds mysle że troche drogo.

Bronzer- It has got brown ,warm shade. To apply it I use the make up brush instead of the attached sponge. The price of the product in original size is 17 pounds, It's a bit too expensive.




Pre-glued lashes




Pre-glued lashes - nie próbowałam zakladać ich jeszcze, bo nie przepadam za takimi rzeczami dlatego też nie mogę powiedzieć za dużo o tym produkcie. Myślę jednak, że pewnego dnia spróbuje je założyc ;)

Pre-glued lashes- I have not tried to put them on yet because I am not keen of things like that and that's why I can't say much about the product. I think that one day I will try to put them on.



ONYX eye liner



ONYX eye liner- nie jestem fanką eye linerów w długopisie ale ten jest szczególny. Można łatwo zrobić nim cieńką jak i grubą kreske. Wystarczą sekundy zeby wysechł , jest łatwy w użyciu i podobno bardzo dobrze się sprzedaje.

ONYX eye liner- I am not a fan of eye liner pen but this one is special. It's easy to make the thin line and thick as well. It takes seconds to dry , It is easy to apply and apparently It sells very well.



Classic shine& gloss serum



Classic shine& gloss serum - bardzo ładnie pachnie ale jest zbyt tłusty jak na mój rodzaj wlosów. Myśle, że bedzie bardziej odpowiedni dla dziewczyn o suchych włosach.

Classic shine & gloss serum- smells very nice but It is too greasy for my type of hair. I think It will be more suitable for girls who have got dry hair.



****ELA****